- 1. Rommek - Cloak and Dagger 1:30
- 2. Polanski - Chthonic Deity 1:30
- 3. Samot - Proactive Society 1:30
- 4. Burden - Circuit Bender 1:30
- 5. Kursk - Ghosts and Shadows 1:30
- 6. Angel Attack - Créature Irréelle 1:30
- 7. Tullia Benedicta - Oval 1:30
- 8. Restive Plaggona - Zra Mra 1:30
- 9. Fairground Of Tears - Fall 1:30
- 10. Halv Drøm - Currency 1:30
The London label continues to innovate with their biggest release to date.
10 tracks – 10 incredible artists adding to their string of solid releases by new and established art-ists.
Setting fire to the rage of acceptance.
Sublime Creatures, defiant of society’s cages, its definitions of power, beauty and status. A higher stance above bitter re-sentment. A pro-active community of thin- kers. A patch-work of empowered souls, ideas and experiences.
Directly related to one of the sentences in our manifesto, Sublime Creatures is a call to our most powerful selves.
The name of the label itself is about us working on bettering ourselves and being united in all our differences. “Reptile” is about our relationship with the reptilian brain and our efforts to understand what truly means to be human (tools to perfect your instinct), becoming aware of our-selves and the others around us. “House of” is a direct allusion to the “house and ball culture” movements in NYC in the early 80s.
The sense of a real family of strangers coming together around a shared sense of purpose.