- A1 - Gore Tech - Black Sun 1:30
- A2 - Gore Tech - Hunter 1:30
- A3 - Gore Tech - Badlock 1:30
- B1 - Gore Tech - Division 1:30
- B2 - Gore Tech - Widow System 1:30
- B3 - Gore Tech - Pathogen Slumber 1:30
- C1 - Gore Tech - Proximity Shift (Original Mix) 1:30
- C2 - Gore Tech - War-ware 1:30
- C3 - Gore Tech - Net Terminal Gene 1:30
- D1 - Gore Tech - Thermoptics 1:30
- D2 - Gore Tech - Ghostcode 1:30
- D3 - Gore Tech - Dawn Marker 1:30
Presenting the latest in sonic architecture for the hyper-realised, the self-aware non-entities and synths alike. Drum & Bass sonic weapons collide with vocal downtempo, and a handful of technoid and breaks cuts round out this ultra-dancefloor cache of sound programs. Gore Tech is Manchester UK’s leading exponent of hard electronic music and Geist Fibre is easily his finest hour.
With a series of advanced cyber-neuro Drum & Bass tracks comprising the majority of the album, Geist Fibre is aimed squarely at the DnB dancefloor, but the additional flavors at different tempos make it a complete album that can be enjoyed in its entirety. Geist Fibre is the electronic music soundtrack for the future-phobic – sonic messages from a world where science fiction has always proven too benevolent, and our developed technological reality stands at odds with human existence.