- wawn00_a1_Midnight_Zone_snippet Adel Akram 2:10
- wawn00_a2_While_She_Sleeps_snippet Adel Akram 2:04
- wawn00_b1_I_Am_Only_Visiting_Here_snippet Adel Akram 1:41
- wawn00_b2_His_Beautiful_Lips_snippet Adel Akram 2:11
- wawn00_b3_Ananuri_Lake_snippet Adel Akram 1:31
With a background in shaping landscapes and creating permacultural environments, Adel became a multidimensional and interdisciplinary artist creating visuals whilst exploring waveforms and rooms. As well as providing visuals for Herrensauna and AnnaMelina’s and Varg’s Flora project at atonalFestival, his music appears in the upcoming movie M/M by DrewLint. By launching ‘When Are We Now?’ Adel Akram takes the idea of a label as an archive to document his surrounding and the process of examination with different media, arts and questions about our current position in time. The first release excerpts entries from his personal audio log, recorded during the last two years and reveals his keen but dreamy and vibrant access to sound.
There are no reviews yet.