- 1_Torn Relics - Capuchin Crypt - JFM 1:30
- 2_Torn Relics - In The Flesh - JFM 1:30
- 3_Torn Relics - Banshee - JFM 1:30
- 4_Torn Relics - Immortal Songs For The Fallen - JFM 1:30
- 5_Torn Relics - Disguise - JFM 1:30
- 6_Torn Relics - Forgotten Fables - JFM2 1:30
- 7_Torn Relics - Burning Injustice - JFM 1:30
- 8_Torn Relics - Take Cover - JFM 1:30
‘Burning Injustice’, the second album by Torn Relics, forthcoming on the Berlin based label Instruments of Discipline, weaves mythical and futuristic elements of an unknown world. Haunting, visceral and diverse in production styles, the duo continues to pave their own musical territory.
This album was written between 2017 – 2021, in which the music produced reflects the decay of the political and social landscape in the UK, from the Brexit divide to covid isolation. This music serves as antidote in these turbulent times.
Torn Relics are an experimental electronic duo based in London, composed of Romek Boyer (AKA Rommek) & Aimée Mullen. The body of their work is a mixture of cyber-punk electronics with tribalistic violin, rhythms and tones. Their debut EP, The Poisoned Chalice, was released on Sacred Court in 2019 and included a remix from SNTS. Abolish The Dogma, the duos debut 8-track album was released in 2020 on Leyla records, which showcases the diversity of their production styles.