- continental time lapse imminent / synapscape 1:00
- xylo renewal imminent / synapscape 1:00
- short circuit in dystopia imminent / synapscape 1:00
- neo dream imminent / synapscape 1:00
- the londonum chase imminent / synapscape 1:00
- transforming system imminent / synapscape 1:00
- valley of the bots imminent / synapscape 1:00
- the society of lost androids imminent / synapscape 1:00
- virtual retaliation imminent / synapscape 1:00
- l'uomo meccanico rises again imminent / synapscape 1:00
produced by imminent / synapscape featuring tim kniep, olivier moreau & philipp münch. artwar by salt. the lp includes a download code for the full album. ‘the humanoid problem’ is the next evolutional level of longtime collaborators imminent and synapscape wherein three becomes one. a perfect fusion that catalyzes the intelligence and genius of all three sound technicians into one thinking self-dependent machine – with a humanoid problem. the album is designed to perform a continuously dense & reckless heavy onslaught branching out from technoid idm to industrial noise. the information process & sensory feedback is kept under control by a complex series of solid rhythm- based actions operated with subtle experimental accumulations. multiple layers of diverse powerful beats are the foundations for minimalistic soundscapes applied with all powerful bass pulses creating a catchy, forceful vibe which instantly forces you to move despite it’s innate complexity. both insistent and unrelenting the resurrection of this exceptional alliance is a stand out piece beyond any expectations – sturdy and dynamic from start to finish.
There are no reviews yet.